Get to Know your Bernina 3 Series better and beyond
If you have invested in a Bernina and it’s a 330, 350 or 380 and you feel you are not using it to its full potential, then this is the class for you. We want you to embrace everything your wonderful Bernina machine is capable of doing. In this class you will make a placemat which you can use under your machine when you are sewing. As we make this project you will be learning several features on your machine as well as different techniques. You can make this in pastel or bright colours, in plain or patterned fabric. The choice is yours.
- Sewing machine complete with slide on table, cable, foot control, pattern card, plus all the different feet you have.
- Top Fabric. Selection of fabrics from your stash scraps. Pieces need to be at least 4” x 15”
- Backing & Binding Fabric. 1 metre of fabric.
- Threads. (selection of contrast colours and some embroidery threads)
- Cutting Mat. Rotary cutter and ruler. (Jo has all in the room should you wish to use hers)
- Sewing kit