Get to Know your Bernina Embroidery Module
If you have an embroidery module with your machine and you are not making full use of it or you simply want to learn more. The embroidery module opens a whole new chapter in your sewing room and enables you to turn any project into something exciting and special. In this class you will be shown how to use your embroidery module and explore many possibilities adding embroidery to your quilting, dressmaking and home sewing.
- Sewing machine complete with cables etc.
- Embroidery Module.
- Threads. A selection of embroidery and normal sewing threads.
- Fabric. 6 – 8 fat quarters. You can choose to use plain fabric or just calico.
- Wadding. 2 Fat Quarters pieces..
- Stabilizer. ( I will provide free of charge)