Register your interest and sign up for the waiting list
*** This class isnow going to be on this date but by Zoom which Anne is very experienced at doing. The price includes a little goodie bag sent from Cowslip to say thank you for doing Zoom which is the only way for the next month, below are the requirements and we need to have your address to send the goodie bag.
Working from a collection of photos or postcards, old receipts, brochures, we will create a folding book or collaged piece using these elements. The resulting piece will be a personal response to a favourite local plant or garden. Stitch, drawing and collage will be used. Paper and textile lamination will be explored and a full list of materials will be sent to you before the course. It is helpful to choose a theme or place and colour scheme beforehand to help with choosing materials.
• Printing blocks or rubber stamps relating to your theme and sketchbooks or images of your plant, or place/garden
• strong fabric 12 x 40 cm strip (cotton, linen union, thin canvas)
• tissue paper
• organza (clear or light colours) 12 x 40 cm strip and scraps
• scraps of fabric/paper, plain or patterned for printing
•sewing machine and threads
• handstitching kit
• pritt stick
- a sewing machine is optional but useful with a free motion foot