A Santa's Waiting in the Woods Pattern
‘Santa’s Waiting in the Woods’
Wall Hanging Pattern
Includes pattern and to scale template.
Finished Size 20” by 28”
This pattern includes a full size template pattern and full instructions. This pattern assumes that you have some experience.
- A piece of fabric for the snow background, minimum 22” by 25”
- A piece of fabric for the snowy sky, minimum 9” x 10”
- A fat quarter (20” x 22”) of snowy cow parsley or grass fabric that goes under the trees.
- A fat quarter for the house (20” x 22”) – we have used the fine grey stripe which looks like a wooden building.
- A fat quarter of brown for under the eaves and binding the window and door.
- Some bits of Christmas pictorial to put behind window and door.
- Red for father christmas’s coat (approximately 1/8m)
- Various Green for the trees (approximately 1/4 m)
- Bits for Christmas parcels, stockings and sledge etc, in checks or similar
- Black for boots and bird
- Blackbirds on sledge are not on pattern, they were cut off a printed fabric
- Bells for the sleigh – 8
- Stockings are made
- Small piece of brown for the tree trunks
- Gutermann 50 metallic silver for quilting and an antique silver
Perfect For Your Craft Project
At only £10.50, A Santa's Waiting in the Woods Pattern is perfect for your craft project! From and designed by , Cowslip Workshops can ship this great product to you.Cowslip Workshops offers loads of great quality products for all projects big and small. Whether you're starting you're first sewing project or creating a patchwork quilt, quilted bedspreads, quilt covers or after some curtain fabric, Cowslip Workshops certainly has all the fabric, kits, patterns, books, wadding, threads and notions you could need.
Great For Gifts
A Santa's Waiting in the Woods Pattern is the perfect gift for any creative crafts person. Purchase A Santa's Waiting in the Woods Pattern on its own or with others products such as fabric, jelly rolls or quilt patterns for the ultimate present. Check out our gift ideas page for even more inspiration.
Want to learn how to sew or how to make a patchwork quilt?
Cowslip offers a great range of workshops and classes throughout the year including sewing courses and sewing classes right here at our fabric warehouse in Launceston. You can purchase materials, patterns and fabric online or here at our fabric shop. Learn how to sew or make a patchwork quilt by signing up to a class or workshop today.