Nutcracker Christmas with Mandy
Join Mandy Shaw is a frenzy of Christmas crafting, The Nutcracker is her theme, all to coordinate with her latest publication. You could be making Sugar plum fairies, felt mice, Tree decorations , Nutcrackers mini cushions and even her crazy fabric crackers.
- Generous sewing kit with everything but the kitchen sink!
- Sewing Machine
- Three or four christmas fat quarters , (Red checks and dots and a little bit of denim are Mandy’s signature style, but feel free to follow your own colour scheme)
- Scraps of white fabric and calico.
- Scraps of red, green, white, brown and yellow, felt.
- Square of white felt.
- Buttons , beads and bells, tapes and ribbon to match your fabric
- Scraps of fusible webbing and wadding , no bigger than fat quarter needed.
- Fat quarter of foam interfacing.
- Pen and paper.
- I will bring a little shop of all the special bits you might find difficult to get,for you to purchase on the day .